You always knew eCommerce was going to be hard work. It’s common sense that big paychecks require substantial risk and effort. But has it remained hard work in the face of your success?
Since you clicked to this page, I’m guessing the answer is yes. And that’s where I come in.
Instead of fighting for cash flow and enduring sleepless nights, it’s time you brought your online business and your life to its full potential.
And I can help. Ecommerce founders like you come to me ready to…
- Push beyond the daily grind to create powerful eCommerce business
- Understand how to best use your time to achieve sustainable, epic growth
- Wrap the key metrics and processes around your business that will enable a successful exit
Because when you aren’t held down by low-level problems, you’re free to apply your energy and expertise toward building new partnerships, marketing new programs, and designing an ideal liquidity event. You get to run your business the way you want to.
You May Not Get There Without Expert Advice
I’ve been addicted to eCommerce since day one.
Today I run a digital marketing agency in Mumbai that works exclusively with eCommerce retailers. And I’ve helped founders like you grow retail business rapidly and potentially achieve lucrative exits within months rather than years.
A Consultant, a Productivity Coach, and a Personal Trainer Walk Into a Bar…
I offer unique coaching programs designed to help moderately successful ecommerce entrepreneurs reach the next level. Think of me as one part consultant, one part life coach, and one part personal trainer. My methods are a little unconventional, but so are the advantages I offer my clients:
- You need a consultant because I’ve been in your shoes. I know what you’re going through, and I know what you do for a living.
- You need a productivity coach because there’s more to life than work. If you haven’t realized that yet, it’s time we had a chat. You can have a successful business and personal life, and I can help you align them by improving your overall effectiveness.
- You also need a personal trainer because sometimes you’re lazy. Losing confidence? I’ll cheer you on towards your best interests. Slacking off on things you know you need to do? I’ll kick your ass. I’ll hold you accountable through weekly check-ins, and help you identify bad habits to kick and good ones to nurture.
Ready to Stop Spinning Your Wheels?
If you’re ready to get serious about your ecommerce empire, you want to work with me. I know what it’s like to bootstrap online business revenue from zero in the bank to millions, and I want to help you do it for yourself.
I work with only five clients at any one time with a minimum commitment of four months. Currently, I have two spots left. . Here’s what will happen when you claim a spot:
- Registration. You’ll email me; we’ll iron out the details and sign you up.
- Onboarding. We’ll schedule our 2+ hour on boarding session, and we’ll deep-dive into your goals, your company, and your biggest challenges.
- Magic. Okay, not magic. There’s still work involved, but this time I’m the one doing it. Based on our session, I attack your analytics and business model with 9+ years of expertise and share with you everything I learn about your niche, your competition, your best customers, and your unique path to victory.
- Weekly check-ins. We’ll schedule four 50-minute, 1-on-1 strategy sessions per month that keep you on track to grow your business, celebrate your triumphs, and work through your unique challenges.
- Support. You’ll also enjoy all-hours access to my expertise by email and text. Advice. Vetted subcontractors. Investors. Cocktail recipes. Whatever you need to get your business ahead.
The Real Value Here
You didn’t get this far by spending frivolously, so here’s the real value of my consulting program:
- Customized advice. Our calls, texts, and emails are 1:1, with no copy-paste advice. You have no-holds-barred access to an ecommerce veteran and his playbook.
- Expert insight. You can run your business for another ten years if you want. Or you could chat with me and target a lucrative exit in the next few years. Your call, but I can tell you which makes more financial sense.
- Hard-earned empathy. I wear a dress shirt over my “Been There, Done That” t-shirt, but only because I’m classy. I really have been there with entrepreneurship — the late nights, the pressing doubts, the competing tangle of joys and frustrations. But I also know what it’s like (and what it takes) to push through and succeed.
Don’t Be Shy, Here’s What I Need:
Ready to email me? Here’s what I want to know:
- What is your company and its value proposition?
- What are you struggling with right now?
- Why do you think I will be worth the fixed expense in your budget?